Vascular surgery is a speciality of surgery in which diseases of the arteries and veins are managed by minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction. The Department is well equipped with infrastructure for management of all vascular diseases including a state-of-the-art endovascular suite. All open and endovascular surgeries are routinely done in this department.
- Limb bypass and angioplasty to arteries to prevent limb amputations.
- Open and endovascular aortic surgeries.
- Carotid surgeries for prevention of stroke.
- All AV access surgeries for haemodialysis (Including AV grafts & permcath insertions)
- Surgeries and interventional procedures for treatment of venous disorders.
- Evaluation and management of diabetic foot.
- Management of Vascular Trauma.